In general, health clubs, sports clubs, and schools are accessed via indoor or outdoor parking.
The following points should be taken into consideration when updating facility parking:
- Well illuminated parking and walkways will reduce the risk of accidents and also give a feeling of personal safety.
- Minimizing dark zones enables clear recognition of vehicles and people from a distance.
- It is vital that the illuminated areas feel open
- Orientation should be trouble-free to help facilities direct patrons only to designated areas.
- Light overspill is a concern for nearby residents and roadways and should be addressed with fixtures with the correct beam angle.
Asymmetric Non-Glare Outdoor Parking light
Indoor Non-Glare Parking light with motion sensor
For more information on Sports Facility parking contact firstname.lastname@example.org